Friday, July 21, 2006

International Spy Museum

Today we went to the spy Museum with Spencer and Kari and the girls. We have heard a lot about this museum. It is one of the only museums that costs money to get in. You are not allowed to bring cameras inside so I don't have many photos. It was incredible. A lot of information, you could spend the entire day there. What was so interesting was when they said how many spies are roaming the streets in D.C. I kept teasing Jeff that maybe he is a spy, have not seen him for many years, how do I know he wasn't out of town doing secret stuff and now how convient that we are in D.C. hmmmm
Annie Kate got a cool decoder ring on a necklace. We ate at the Spy Cafe afterwards. It was a great day!
more photos of the day.
Spy Musuem website

1 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

I'm glad it was worth paying to go in. It sounds very cool. I know what you mean about joking with Jeff about really being a spy. I've watched so many shows that I wonder about Randy too. He doesn't fit the physical profile at all but he would be the last person anyone would ever guess is a spy. Funny to think about it...or is it?

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home