Discovering our country's beginnings one day at a time
Here is video of the girls eating/playing at the resturant after a long day of fun!
posted by everything pink! at 10:24 PM
Your girls are so cute! That's hilarious how Sally Jane loved it but then would push them out of her face. Annie Kate's polka-dot top is darling.
It's Feb. 5t, and I just found this video. I laughed so hard! It is the cutest thing watching Sally Jane stay in charge! Oh is she ever cute! The sisters are darling too.
Post a Comment
<< Home
2 Comments:
Your girls are so cute! That's hilarious how Sally Jane loved it but then would push them out of her face. Annie Kate's polka-dot top is darling.
It's Feb. 5t, and I just found this video. I laughed so hard! It is the cutest thing watching Sally Jane stay in charge! Oh is she ever cute! The sisters are darling too.
Post a Comment
<< Home