Saturday, July 29, 2006

One mans trash is MY treasure!


Today we went to Lucketts, VA to this great antiquing community. I was in paradise. We went looking for a fireplace mantel, (just like the one pictured above, but i am too cheap to pay $98 for it) They didn't have too many. Take a gander at some of my photos I took of the wonderful treasures. I wanted to buy Kim G. this antique quilt for only $30, but didn't want to run back to the car and explain to Jeff why I needed $30 for a ripped blanket. (kim if I go back and it is there, it is yours!)
It was just wonderful, I could go on and on. There was this other antique store with a pink silo.
I also linked The Beekeepers Cottage on my sidebar. Shalyce you would have loved it! It was Rachel Ashwell at her best!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

I'm so shocked that you didn't get that quilt, $30 doesn't seem outrageous, but I guess if it's ripped. Of course, you love things with a history and that quilt would definitely have one.

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home